Saturday 25 April 2009

Copic Colour Challenge with another new stamp!

Hello - Hope you've had a good Saturday.

My boys were busy playing on the Wii this afternoon, so I blogged my way over to the Copic Colour Challenge. This week we have to use a combination of RV34, B02 & B39.

I decided to use another of the new stamps I recently bought - Sarah Kay Spring Blossoms.


Here's a close-up to show the colouring in a bit more detail...




I've used some Flower Soft (Sweet Pea) for the first time - do you like it?

All the other bits & bobs are from my stash, I've used a K&Co paper and some Coordinations card which I've crumbed and sanded. The flowers are Papermania.




Anyway - That's me for today.
Hugs
Penni
X

10 comments:

Regina Mangum said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! You are such a pro at using these markers. Beautiful!

Sarah B said...

This image is gorgeous and it is coloured beautifully. I love the crumpled effect you have achieved on the background paper, keep up the great job you are doing, love it, Hugs Sarah B X

Adele said...

Hi Penni, another lovely card and some beautiful copic colouring. Not tried flower soft yet..but it looks really effective.

Thank you for playing along again!

love Dingle.xx

Lexxie said...

Really stunning card. I just adore this image and it is coloured perfectly. Gorgeous colours too,
Fab work Penni,
Love Sarita xx

Juliet said...

Gorgeous card Penni and the flower soft works so well. Great colouring too....thank you for taking part in the challenge.
Julietxx

Kimmi said...

This is lovely Penni. really sweet. Your colouring is fab!

Kim x

Saskia said...

Beautiful card!! Lovely image, lovely flower soft!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Stressed Stamper said...

Great card great image and I too love flower soft...Thanks for playing Copic Colour Challenge

Sarah

maddy hill said...

lovely card Penni, i too love the sarah kays !

thanks for joining the copic challenge !

Donna said...

What a beautiful card Penni, your coloring is fabulous.
hugs
Donna