Monday 13 April 2009

My First Challenge!

Hi everyone and thanks for all of your lovely comments on my first post.

I was wondering what to post on my new blog and decided to enter my first challenge.
I love my Copic Ciao Markers, so decided to enter the Copic Colour Challenge.
The challenge for this week is to use the following 3 colours:

  • RV29 - Crimson

  • E57 - Light Walnut

  • YG67 - Moss
Here's what I came up with -


I used a Magnolia Stamp "Edwin wearing baseball hat".
As well as the 3 challenge colours, I also used:
  • YG63 Pea Green, E53 Raw Silk & RV 23 Pure Pink - for Edwin's clothes
  • Y21 Buttercup Yellow & E37 Sepia - for his hair
  • E00 Skin White, E11 Bareley Beige, E50 Egg Shell and R20 Blush - for his face
All the other bits came from my stash - of which my husband seems to think I have too much, but what does he know!?!

Anyway, thanks for dropping by.
Best wishes
Penni
X

6 comments:

Sarah B said...

Men, They know so little about crafting, Love the card, Edwin is so cute, he reminds me of my son, Hugs Sarah B X

Lisa Kind said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Your cards are beautiful! Thanks for picking our copic challenge as your first one! We hope to see you next week too!

Lisa

Angela said...

Hi Penni, love your card. Edwin is really cool.
Kepp it up. Angie x

Michelle said...

Hi Penni
Great card love the layout.
I love Copic pens I have only been collecting them for last couple of months they are so addictive.
I look forward to seeing more of your work xx

Adele said...

Firstly, welcome to the land of blog and thank you for joining us at Copics Colour Challenge. I hope it will be the first of many with us Penni.

Love your card, I haven't treated myself to any Magnolias for a while now and this one looks tempting- beautifully coloured and sooo cute.

Thanks again,

love Dingle.xx

Stampin Julie said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Love your Edwin card.

Julie