Tuesday 26 May 2009

Party Girl - Nutshells Design Team Call


Hi Everyone - hope you all had a fab long weekend.

My post today is for the Nutshells Design Team Call. There is a whole new range of Nutshells on their way, but before their release a new Design Team is needed to promote them.

To be in with a chance of being on the DT, you have to make a card using an exclusive Nutshells image and this sketch:



Here's my card:


I chose plain card in four colours.

I used a Whisper's stamp and embossed using Heat It Up Seafoam White Embossing Powder, this gave the card a common "party" theme.

I printed out the Nutshells image and coloured her using my Copic Markers, here's a close-up :
The balloons were die cut using pearl card, I shaped them slightly and gave dimension using silicone glue. I drew a black line to represent cord, so she is holding the balloons.

I really liked this sketch and the image is delightful - she looks like a real Party Girl, ready to celebrate the launch of the new Nutshells stamp range!!

Anyway, thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments, they are always gratefully received.

Hugs

Penni
X

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card, the image is so cute and great colours. Good luck with the DT call

Sarah B said...

Fab Card Penni, Good luck with the Design Call, Hugs Sarah B X

Marcea said...

wow she is so cute! Good luck with the call hun
-x-

scrapaddict said...

This is a neat image, haven't seen them before...hmmm, will have to hunt them out.