Friday 31 July 2009

Inky Impressions 2nd Design Team Call


It is that time again. Inky Impressions is having their 2nd Design Team call.
They are looking for enthusiastic, friendly and talented stampers to help promote their products and to provide inspiration to the stamping community through your personal blog and online galleries.
This call is open to everyone!! If you applied for their 1st DT call, please feel free to reapply!!
You are not required to use Inky Impressions stamps for your submissions but it’s a plus if you do. All submissions must be received by August 3, 2009 by midnight (12:00 a.m.) Eastern Time and the new Design Team will be announced the week of August 9, 2009.


Here's what you have to do:

Create a post on your blog with the title "Inky Impressions 2nd Design Team Call" and include one of your favorite cards and one of your favorite non-card projects, using images that require colouring. Your colouring ability is very important. After you have created your Inky DT Call post, link your post using Mr Linky on the Inky Impressions Blog . They would LOVE to see your creations using Inky Impressions rubber stamps but it is not required.

I don't have any Inky Impressions stamps (yet!!), so here are my two favourite projects for the submission using stamps by other stamp companies. Obviously, regular visitors to my blog will recognise these projects:

For my card I've chosen a project entitled "Edwin the Lion Keeper", which I created using Magnolia stamps coloured with Copic Markers.


Here are a couple of close ups to show the colouring in more detail.

For my non-card project I've chosen "Scaredy Cats", which is a bag I made following a template. For this project I used a Stampavie Stamp and I coloured it with pencil crayons blended using Sansodor and paper stumps.



Again, here's a close up of the coloured image.


I would like to thank the team at Inky Impressions for considering my application.

If you have time please browse the rest of my blog to see more of my creations.

Hugs
Penni
X

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Penni girl this is AWESOME!!! OOO wee!!! Wish you the BEST of luck girl!!! Hugs!

Alysabeth said...

Great card:o) I wish you luck.

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous projects Penni :)

Good Luck.

Carol x

Anonymous said...

Adorable projects. Your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for applying to be on the Inky Impressions Design Team. Best of luck!! >:0)