Sunday 27 September 2009

Another Lovely Award

Happy Sunday Afternoon!!!

 
I would like to thank Clare at Littlebear Crafts for this lovely award - Thank You Clare, I love it!!!

 

 


 

 
The rules of the award are that I have to share 5 things that I am addicted to and then pass on the award to 5 other blogs that I love:

 
So my top 5 addictions:  
  1. Crafting & Blogging - there really should be more time for this!!!
  2. My "Lazy" Bengal Cats, Thomas & Pablo
  3. My two sons, Edward & William (... plus hubby, I suppose !?!)
  4. Chocolate - who isn't ?!?
  5. "Low Effort" TV (soaps, panel shows, comedy - you know the stuff I mean !!!)
Here's who I'd like to pass this award on to:
  1. Claire
  2. Linda
  3. Caroline
  4. Michelle
  5. Jacee
Hugs
Penni
X

4 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Awww Penni, thankyou so much for thinking of me.
I really love your blog and you have been an enormous help to me with tips and advice about copics.
Hugs to you.
Caroline xxx

LINDA said...

Congrats on your lovely award.. And thank you so much for thinking of me..I really appreciate it..I will post on my blog tomorrow..
Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

Well done Penni, on this award, I've left you another one on my blog, pop over and collect it.

Jacee said...

Penni thank you so much for the award, I'm so pleased and touched that you should think of me, I love to watch your blog you do some fantastic work and I'm pleased that you come to visit me too.
I must be going daft (well dafter) I thought I'd sent you a message to thank you yesterday but I don't remember doing the password thingy wotsit, duh, so I don't think it will have got to you, anyway, forgive me if you've got this twice, I must be having a senior moment!!