Wednesday 9 September 2009

Back to School


Today's card fits in with three challenges:

Cute Card Thursday where the theme is "Back to School"

Copic Creations where this week's challenge is to use your favourite colour combinations.

And Friday Sketchers who have this great sketch (which I turned)  ...



So, here's what I've made:


I used two Magnolia stamps, Edwin in Glasses and School Books.  I stamped them both onto Manga Art Board using Memento Ink and coloured them with my Copic Markers.  For Edwin I used a combination of Blues and Reds.  I cut the pile of books into two, sitting Edwin on three and using the other two as an embellishment.

The papers are all printed from my computer.
Anyway, thanks for dropping by today, hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X
 

8 comments:

mueppi said...

Wow....... Penni
your card is great!!
I love the image and your colouring!
Hugs Gisela

Crystal said...

WOW Penni this is fabulous, your coloring is OUTSTANDING!

Francesca said...

Fab Card , Your colouring is great

Hugs
Francesca

Susan said...

Lovely card Penni - hes so cute!
SuzyX

Annie said...

a perfect back to school card with cute Edwin! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Amy said...

Too cute! I love the colours and the little scene you created!

Stressed Stamper said...

wow love it - love the image....did you realise you won a candy..thought I would let you know so you don't miss it
Sarah

TuKara said...

Lovely card Penni,gratulation!!!Tukara from Tunisia