Tuesday 29 September 2009

Cuddly Buddly Santa

Happy Tuesday Morning!!!

Today I have my first Cuddly Buddly Crafty Friends card to show you.  I've made it following this week's  sketch over at Friday Sketchers.



Here's my card...




I used Cuddly Buddly Santa - Large Unmounted Rubber Stamp Set.  This is a five piece stamp set featuring a jolly Santa and four add-on 3D elements - Hand holding a stocking with a teddy peeking out of the top, a hand holding two huge lollipops, a hand holding Santa's list (which I've used) and a pair of hands.

I stamped Santa onto Manga Art Board using Memento Ink and then coloured him using my Copic Markers.  I curled his list slightly and fixed it using Silicone Glue for dimension.



The papers are also from Cuddly Buddly, they are from the downloadalbe Winter Warm Papers set.  

I made the poinsettia using Spelbinders Nested Poinsettia Dies and card & gems from my stash. 




Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs
Penni
X

8 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Penni! what a fabulous CB Santa card you made my Crafty Friend! beautiful colouring and love that poinsettia.
hugs, annie x

Saskia said...

Wow! Beautiful card!!! Very elegant!

Saskia :)

MarkerGeek said...

Fab card, Penni! Love the poinsettia.

Jenny said...

eine klasse Weihnachtskarte.

LINDA said...

Beautiful card.. Such a darling image..Great poinsettia.. Lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Ali Watson said...

This is fabulous Penni, isn't he gorgeous he is my favourite of the new ones but then there is the snowman too oh can't decide lol. Love what you have done with him. Have a lovely evening.

Crystal said...

AWWWW this guy is soooo adorable, wow your coloring is GREAT!!! Thanks so much for your sweet award...I will be posting it soon!!! Thanks girl! HUGS!

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card Penni. Love the image you have used and your Poinsettia, not seen those nesties before. Love how you have raised the list - clever idea !

Hugs,

Jo x