Friday 23 October 2009

SFTW Challenge #21 - DT Card

Hi

We have a great challenge for you this week over at Stampin' For The Weekend

The theme is "A Haunting Good Time" - the challenge is to make a Halloween themed card or project. So let your imaginations run wild !!!

This week's sponsor is Donna at Bearly Mine Designs



Donna is generously offering the winner of this week's challenge her Designer Extreme Vol. III disk.



This disk contains almost 700 items, of which there are 501 papers for any occasion with a BIG selection of Christmas papers. There are also papers for Halloween, Valentine's Day, and Easter, plus papers for general usage. They are all square 6x6 sized and there are almost 200 inserts that will make the insides of your cards so easy to do and beautiful as well.


Here's my card:


I used an image that I received in the candy I won from Jill at Jill's Scrappy Daze.  I coloured this image using Prisma Pencils, blended using Sansodor and paper stumps. 



All the papers are printed from my computer and the flowers, ribbon and brad are from my stash.

So, get yourselves over to Stampin' For The Weekend to see all the great cards made the rest of the DT.  You'll find heaps of inspiration there.  Also, don't forget this week's Guest Designers who are Donna, Tracy and Lil Sis.  



I look forward to seeing all your spooky creations !!!

Hugs
Penni
X

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Gorgeous Halloween card, Penni:O) Tilda looks brilliant, and the DP's are fabulous. Love the pretty flower.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

CraftyC said...

Very cute card Penni, love the papers
Clairexx

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is really cute. Tilda is one sweetie and here she is beautiful colored in. The DP are great, and I love the one with spiderweb on.
Wish you a great weekend.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Jacilynn said...

super cute! Great card Penni

Vanja said...

Beautiful halloween card, Penni! I love the cute Tilda and the papers.
Hugs, Vanja