Wednesday 25 November 2009

Mr Snowman


Hi

This simple Christmas Card fits three challenges :

Creative Card Crew - Favourite Things
Everybody Art Challenge - Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Christmas Crackers

Here's my card:



I've used this fabulous snowman, stamping him with Brilliance Ink in Meditteranean Blue and just using a little water to soften the lines in places.  I then ran this through my Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder.



The snowflake is cut using Spellbinders Create a Flake  - this is my favourite die at the moment and I love using Twinklets Glass Glitter on it to give it a real frosty feel. 
The spotty paper is by Bo Bunny.



Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs


7 comments:

Mina said...

fabulous frosty feeling card Penni, I have this little snowman too hes gorgeous...thanks for joining in with my candy and good luck
Mina xxx

Susan said...

Hes so cute!
Love the snowflake - I must resist, I must resist...........! LOL
Of sourse they'll find their way into a shopping basket soon!
Keep well
SuzyX

Alex said...

like the snowman you used!
Thanks for joining in EAC
Hugs, Alex

Nannieflash said...

Penni I love your snowman to, a simple outline but stunning effect. With love and hugs Shirleyx

Anonymous said...

Such a cute, wintery card--I love the snowflake!
Thank you for joining our challenge!
April
EAC Team

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, I love that scribble snowman & the snowflake is fab :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Paula said...

What a fabulous card great colours and details. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx