Monday 9 November 2009

Snowballs!!!

    
Hi

I've made this card for the Copic Colour Challenge where this week's colours are:




Here's my card:



I used Magnolia Rowdy Tilda stamp, coloured with my Copics - of course lol!!! I used some Shimmerz on Tilda's hat and the snowballs, but my camera hasn't picked this up.




I cut the snowflake using the Spellbinders Create a Flake die which is available to buy at Cuddly Buddly Crafts.



The papers and ribbon are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you like it.

Hugs


7 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Penni, this is gorgeous - I so need that spellbinders snowflake die LOL!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Copics Colour Challenge.
Karen x

LINDA said...

This is just adorable!!! Love it!!!
Hugs, Linda

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Penni.
This is a great card. I love the colours for a Christmas card - so pretty!
Clare x

Danka Kareen said...

So pretty card and the color are very sweet.

Bonne journée !

Di said...

Oh Penni this is fabulous i love the pastel colours they look fab! so sorry you are not with us anymore at SFTW, will miss your fab cards!

Hugs Di xxx

Patricia Garcia said...

Super cute Tilda, love the pretty snowflakes! Thanks for joining us this week at Copic Color Challenge!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Janiel/ janny said...

I Penni, Love this little card!!! The colors are wonderful and you have painted it PERFECT!! I see on the In2 Stamps blog you are a *NEW designer.. CONGRATS to you sweetie....
hugs, janny