Thursday 10 December 2009

In2Stamps DT Card

 
Hi

Today I want to show you my first DT Card for In2Stamps

I've used this fabulous stamp called A Micey Gift 





I stamped the image onto bright white card using Memento Black ink and then coloured it using my Copic Markers.




I trimmed the image and mounted it onto red Mirror Board

The paper I’ve used is Imaginations “Lego” range. I used a little Stickles Gold Glitter Glue to pick out areas of the Lego bricks. I mounted this onto the same red Mirror Board and then stuck this to my base card.

I made a badge using the same Lego paper and a number 8 peel off sticker.
For more ideas and inspiration hop on over to the In2Stamps Inspiration Blog.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs


5 comments:

Annie said...

cute image you have on this card Penni! fabulous colouring too.
hugs, annie x

helencreaty1 said...

this is image is so funny =), i love yourc ard it 's simply cute =)
hugssssss
helen

Saskia said...

Hello Penni!

Great card! i love the bright colours... and the beautiful image!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Nannieflash said...

Hi Penni, what a fabulous image, I love it, unusual but definitely cute. Fantastic card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Cheryl said...

Congrats on winning the ez view desk!


I love this card. Wonderful coloring.