Tuesday 5 January 2010

My Last Calendar!!!

  
Hi

Here's my final calendar!!! 
I've made this one following the sketch over at the Sketch & Stash Challenge Blog.
I'm also entering it into the challenge over at Creative Card Crew, where the theme for this fortnight is Distressing.



I've used this lovely Magnolia stamp "Tilda with Wine and Basket" and coloured her with my Copic Markers.



Here's a close-up of the flowers: 



And a view of the front:



Recipe:

Stamp: Magnolia Tilda with Wine and Basket
Ink: Memento Black and Ranger Distress Ink Firebrick Red
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers: Basic Grey Doublesided Fruitcake Range - Yuletide / Wintermint.  Cranberry card from my stash
Tools: Nesties Labels 8 with Sizzix Big Shot
Embellishments: Flowers, Ivy Leaves, Pearls and Pins all from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs


5 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my Penni you have been rocking these calendars!!! WOW the one is SUPER CUTE TOO!!!

Rach said...

a gorgeous card Penni, love the design and the image that you have used. hugs rachxx

Steph said...

So beautiful! I love the colour combo and your colouring is fab!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

ohh gorgeous card Penni, I love the tilda image and your colouring is beautiful, gorgeous flowers too thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx