Thursday 11 February 2010

Mo's Dream Team GDT Call

  

Hi Everyone

Mo of Mo's Digital Pencil is having a GDT Call for Mo's Dream Team.   So I thought I'd give it a go.

You have to following this fabulous sketch:



Here's my card:


It is really difficult to choose from Mo's images as they are all so beautiful.  In the end I decided to use this lovely image "They Grow So Fast", which I got as freebie from Mo's Papercraft Planet Group.  I've coloured it using my faithful Copic Markers!

The close up:


Recipe:

Image: They Grow So Fast  
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers and chalks
Tools: Nestabilities Labels 8 with Sizzix Big Shot.
Papers: From my stash
Embelishments: Ribbon and brads from my stash.




Thanks for stopping by today - I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Hugs

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

tres tres jolie carte ,j'aime beaucoup amitié
isabelle

lou said...

Fab card, good luck with dt post, I love Mo's images too. x

Stephanie said...

Fantastic card Penni - good luck with the DT call, I have my fingers crossed for you! Hope you're well hun, love Steph xxx

LINDA said...

This is just adorable.. Wishing you the best on the DT call..
Hugs, Linda

coldwaters2 said...

One great card Penni love that image and those papers good luck with the DT call.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stressed Stamper said...

Fab Penny - gotta finish my card this weekend though I am sure there will be a million and 1 enteries...Good Luck and have a fantastic weekend
Sarah

Stressed Stamper said...

woops sorry fingers gone silly this am..Penni...........

PinksyDoodles said...

This is fantastic - good luck with the GDT call!
Clare x

Pati said...

Dear Penni

Your card is adorable! I wish you good luck with the GDT call!

BIG hugs and take care
Pati

Mina said...

stunning card Penni, your papers are just perfect for the image...good luck with our GDT call
Mina xxx