Wednesday 24 February 2010

WOYWW

Hi Everyone

Well it's Wednesday again and that means it's WOYWW time!!!

Here's mine...


I've got a couple of things on the go.  An empty hot chocolate container that I want to alter - not sure when I'll get around to this, but if it's there staring at me then I may get around to doing something with it.  I want to decorate it and then put it on my desk at work for my pens. 

Also, you see the little box sitting on my Scor-Pal.  This is a little project I've got my hubby working on.  He's off work at the moment recovering from a knee op, so I've put him to work template designing.  And a good job he's doing too.  The one you can see is a prototype !!!!  Once I've made the final box, I'll post it along with the template and assembly instructions - hopefully by the weekend, so don't forget to pop back.

Anyway, I'm off now to nosy at what the rest of the WOYWWers are up to.

Take care.

Hugs

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Penni
I just love your desk very organised, cant wait to see the finished box.
Christine x

celia said...

Wow Penni,ik wil ook zo een bureau! LOL!
Heb juist de scor-pal gekocht en kan niet wachten op het sjabloon!Veel liefs,Celia.

PinksyDoodles said...

You are very organised Penni.
I will look out to see the finished box - clever hubby of yours!
Clare x

carlz said...

oooo look at those flowers!!! hehe xxx

Unknown said...

Love those flowers ... what a fab desk!

Linby said...

can't wait to see that box - good work getting the OH to do that.
Lynnx

Annie said...

Wow. I really love your desk. I guess the working area slides over to let you get in underneath?
A x

Julia Dunnit said...

Well, that's a very generous way to spend his recuperation! And I know I keep saying it, but really..that surface! Is your scor-pal in metric? Do you llllllove it?

Unknown said...

What a helpful OH you have - are you sure you can't find him more things to do??

Your space is very organised and i'd love to see the hot choc container when you've done it.

Paula x x x

paola said...

OOOHHHH! very organised, and all those flowers? Lovely
smiles
Paola

Jane said...

Wish my desk was this tidy and organised!! Thank you so much for your lovely comment last night, I really appreciate it. hugs, Jane xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm still in love with that desk organizer, it's like a spring bouquet with all those flowers in it. I got my (imperial) scor pal at Christmas and I love it.

Brenda

☼ Cheryl* said...

Hi Penni :)

Your desk is lovely!!!

Simply Shaz said...

OOh what a fab desk you have Penni :)
Can't wait to see what templates your hubby comes up with :)
Thankyou for your comments regarding my post about Dan x It really does mean a lot..thankyou x
Shaz x