Saturday 3 April 2010

Nutcrafters DT Call

 
Hi

Nutcrafters are having a DT Call, they are looking for a full-time DT Member and a couple of GDT Members too, so I've decided to give it a try.   They have provided a great free Digi image to use for the submission. 

Here's my card.


I coloured the image using Copic Markers.


The paper is from my stash and as it is big and bold I decided to keep the embellishments to a minimum.


Recipe:

Stamp: Free Digi Image from Nutcrafters
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink in Firebrick
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers & Card: From my stash
Tools: Nesties Large Circles and Large Scalloped Circles with Sizzix Big Shot
Embellishments: Flowers and Brad from my stash. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs

5 comments:

LINDA said...

Oh I love the papers..So bright and cheerful.. Super cute image too & colored perfectly..
Hugs, Linda

Smita said...

Great coloring!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Penni (as usual x ) Leigh x

Linby said...

ooh love this card.
Lynnx

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Very cute card. Have you got your companion images yet? I haven't got anything and I was wondering if it was just me. LOL