Thursday 13 May 2010

Charisma Cardz Challenge Week 19


Morning !!

Thursday today, time for another challenge over at Charisma Cardz and my second week as GDT.  This week the theme is Sweet Treats.  You need to feature food or drink somewhere on your creation.

Here's my card:



I've used this super cute House Mouse image called Donut Bliss.  I coloured the image using my Copic Markers and used some Ranger Glossy Accents on the icing to give some detail. 



Recipe:

Stamp: House Mouse "Donut Bliss"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Paper: Basic Grey and Rayner
Card: From my stash
Embellishments: Flowers and brad from my stash.  Ranger Glossy Accents


So, why not hop on over to Charisma Cardz, check out the rest of the talented DT creations and join in with this week's challenge.

Hugs

5 comments:

Rach said...

this is gorgeous hun, love this image, i haven't inked mine up in an age... xx

Crystal said...

So very SWEET!!!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

oh Penni this is gorgeous each time I see a card made with one of these images my heart just melts and the colours are fabulous.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stressed Stamper said...

Great image Penni - you have made a great card - great colouring in

Unknown said...

aaww Penni - this is just a gorgeous card... love love love!!!

Paula x x x