Wednesday 5 May 2010

Not a Card !!!

   
Hi

I've made this cute little Pizza Box that I'm going to enter into the challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge, where this week's theme is Anything But A Card. 


To make the box I followed this tutorial, which I found on the Scor-Pal Website.



The image is called "Tender Bear Kisses" and is from the Cute Animals range at In2Stamps. I coloured it using my Prismacolor Pencils which I blend using Sansodor and paper stumps. The lace is from my stash and the flowers are by Prima.


I have filled my little box with some yummy French chocolates. 


Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you like it.

Hugs

8 comments:

Clare said...

Wow what a cute box & yummy choccies! i thought it was an actual pizza box that you had used! derr, wouldn't smell too nice! your little furbabies are as vain as my too! they are sooooo adorable. Your photo tent is amazing. Hugs Clare xxx

Chrissie said...

This is a great project Penni.. really pretty and perfect for our challenge at OSCC this week!
Chrissie

Twiglet said...

Cute little box - and those chocs look very tempting - is there a lock on a pizza box then?????

paola said...

This is SO SWEET! Penni, and the stamped image is absolutely adorable, did you trun the box over sure its got my addy on it, with all those yummy choccies, he he
smiles
Paola

Angela Toucan said...

mega cute box

Crystal said...

SOOOO Cute Penni, what a great box!!!!

Patricia Garcia said...

Wow Penni too cute! Love the idea and the Chocolates too!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Stressed Stamper said...

Great box - will check out tutorial - chocs look great - I am starving at the moment - lunch time!