Sunday 22 August 2010

Spesch Designer Stamps Release Day

   
Hi

Today I would like to show you some cards I made using the new Digis which are released today at Spesch Designer Stamps.

For my first card I've used a digi called Moon.  Isn't she sweet sitting there with her star?



I've coloured this image using Promarkers and I used some Gold Glamour Dust on her star.  The papers and embellishments are all from my stash. 

For my second card I used Forest Elf. 


Again, I used my Promarkers to colour the image.  I found this fabulous big white flower in my stash and layered it with some smaller flowers.  I used a yellow button with some thread tied through for the centre.  The papers are from my stash.

For my final card I used Draggy - he is my favourite from this release. 


I put my Promarkers to work on this one too.  The papers and ribbon are from my stash and the sentiment is from a Stampin' Up Set. 

So, hop on over to the Spesch Designer Stamp Blog to see what the other members of the Design Team have created with these new fabulous images. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs

7 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow. Did I miss your Draggy card in photos..??? you have done an amazing job as always. They look so darn cute. Beautiful colouring.
mwah
Trace

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous cards, such adorable images, fab papers and layouts too.
Kelly.x

Miranda said...

Lovely cards Penni, and I really love those pastel colors you used, made them even more sweet

hugs
Miranda

Victoria said...

these are all so cute Penni - I love how you've popped a star on a pin to match the wand on the first one
HUgs
Victoria
x

Julie said...

Such very beautiful cards,I don't know which I like the most as they are all so lovely.x

Mandy said...

Penni these are all gorgeous, such sweet images and I love how you've layered the flowers
hugs Mandy xx

Jeni said...

These are too cute Penni! ~jeni :)