Friday 10 September 2010

Post It Note Holders

   
Hi Everyone

Just a quick post this evening to show you the Post It Note Holders I made for my boys to give to their new teachers at the beginning of term.


 I kept them nice and simple.

 I'm entering these into the following challenges:

Fab N Funky - Whateva !
The Paper Players - Clean & Simple



Recipe:

Stamps: From Stampin' Up Forest Friends Set
Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip
Tools: Nesties Squares and Scalloped Squares
Paper & Card: From Stampin' Up
Ribbon: From my stash

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like them.

Hugs

8 comments:

Mrs A. said...

What a lovely but so simple to do idea.

Ann Schach said...

Adorable! I love the soft colors! Just perfect for the images! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

Linby said...

These are fantastic Penni, and so useful for the lucky teachers.
Lynn x

Margreet said...

they are stunning Penni!
xxx Margreet

Crystal said...

Penni these are adorable, I LOVE this su set and you totally rocked it!!!!

Nance Leedy said...

So cute and such a great gift for teachers! Love the colors with the sweet little deer and bunny. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

Lindsey said...

Great cards! Love the papers and the image.Thanks for joining us at FnF this week x

Miranda said...

Their teachers will be very happy with those lovely note holders I guess. They look great

gr
Miranda