Monday 1 November 2010

The Stamping Bazaar - Challenge 2

    
Hi

It's time for another challenge over at The Stamping Bazaar!!!!

This week we have a great sketch designed by DT Member Marley.


Here's my card:


I used this super cute image called Susie with Pie and coloured her using my Promarkers.  I also added some glitter to the pie so it looks as though it has been sprinkled with sugar!!

Here's a close up:


RECIPE:

Colouring Medium: Promarkers
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink in Firebrick Red
Papers: From my stash
Ribbon: From my stash
Tools: Nesties Labels 11 with Sizzix Big Shot


So, hop on over the The Stamping Bazaar Blog and join in the fun, I'm looking forward to seeing your creations.

Hugs



2 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Love the glitter on the pie - great touch....and love the backing papers - great card Penni

Sarah x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Penni it is lovely to be back visiting friends again and I must tell you that I love your card so much, the design and that image are wonderful. I must try and have ago at this challenge I have quite a few SB images now, I love them.
Hugs
Lorraine x