Monday 8 November 2010

The Stamping Bazaar Challenge #3

   
Hi Everyone

It's time for another challenge over at The Stamping Bazaar.  This week we have this fabulous sketch to follow: 




  And here's my card:



I used Shane Playing Basketball and coloured the image with my Copic Markers. 


All the papers are from my stash, as are the buttons and pearls.  I printed the text myself. 


Well,  now it's over to you.  Hop on over to The Stamping Bazaar Blog and join in with this fabulous challenge.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.  

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Super cute Penni! Beautiful coloring and distressing on the image. ~jeni :)

Crystal said...

AWWWW Penni this is soooo SWEET, what a cutie and your take on the sketch is PERFECT!

Jennifer said...

Very cute, Penni!!! :) I like the sketch...may have to try it!

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer

KimberleyG said...

I like the way you distressed the image background and rounded the corners of the blocks.