Tuesday 7 December 2010

It's Release Day at Spesch Designer Stamps

   
Hi

It's time for another release over at Spesch Designer Stamps!!!  I've used two of the new images to make my cards.

For my first card I used Cute Unicorn.  Isn't he sweet?!!!


 I coloured him using my Copic Markers, here's a close-up.


The paper, gems and ribbon are all both from my stash.

For my second card I used the other unicorn in the release.  This one is called Proud Unicorn. 


Again, I coloured the image using my Copic Markers.  


The papers, pearls and flowers are all from my stash.

So, hop on over to the Spesch Designer Stamps Blog and see what the rest of the Design Team have created with these new images.  All the images are now on sale over at The Spesch Designer Stamps Store.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs


8 comments:

KimberleyG said...

Very pretty cards. Nice and simple, but elegant.

Sylvia Zet said...

Hi Penny. I am designer for Spesch Stamps. Just want to say that I love the simplicity of your "Proud Unicorn" card. I am not an expert, but it looks just great. And what is more I admire the way you take photos of your cards. These glass stones and irregular edges looks really stylish.

kaylou said...

gorgeous Hunny,love the colours of them both and the fab flower detail.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Miranda said...

Oeps, I think my first comment is gone.... something went wrong I guess....well anyway I love your cards Penni, especially the cute unicorn one, the soft sweet blue pastel you used is so lovely...

and is Erin an ocicat?

hugs
Miranda

Renkata said...

Very cute and lovely cards.

Jacee said...

Super cards Penni, lovely colouring as ever, love the LO, fabulous!

Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs said...

Adorable pony and froggy...Super job, Girlfriend! Very nice indeed...

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful cards and stamps.
Very nice.

Hugs Astrid.