Tuesday 22 March 2011

Sweet Penelope !!!

    

Hi

For today's card I used this sweet stamp called Penelope from Stampavie. 


 I coloured the image using my Copic Markers and added some Soft Fuchsia Flowersoft to the flowers.  I also added some Stickles Glitter Glue to the frilly bits on her dress. 


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Stamping Vacation Watch This! Challenge - Little House on the Prairie
Papertake Weekly - It's a Mom Thing (or just be Girlie)
Paper Cutz - It's Your Choice



RECIPE

Image: Penelope by Stampavie
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Colour Medium: Copic Markers
Papers: Stampin' Up
Tools: Nesties Rectangles and Triangles, Magnolia Doo Hickey Antique Lace with Sizzix Big Shot
Other: Soft Fuchsia Flower Soft.  Stickles Glitter Glue

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs

8 comments:

Jeni said...

Beautiful card Penni! ~jeni :)

Mina said...

oooohhhhhh Penni she is wonderful...I love how you used the flowersoft
Mina xxx

lou said...

Gorgeous card Penni, an absolute stunning job with the colouring and I live the addition of flowersoft.

Sonia said...

Hi Penni
Cute image... you card is absolutely beautiful!!
Great colouring! love it!
-Sony

Vicky said...

Hi hunni this is gorgeous I love the flowersoft tree it looks fabulous. I've been here a while cus I've just noticed your cats wow they are beautiful I love Bengal cats I think they are the most gorgeous cat in the world & I'm very jealous....

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jacee said...

What a pretty card Penni, I love the colour and the little girl is such a sweetie too!
Hugs Jacee

Stressed Stamper said...

wow - that flower soft is sooo suited to the image perfect, and loving that boarder punch - perfect
Sarah x

Sharon Caudle said...

What a gorgeous image, Penni!! And I really love how you used the flower soft! Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope to see you back again soon!
hugs, Sharon