Wednesday 13 April 2011

Ssssh

    
Hi

Just a quick post this evening to show you this New Baby card I've made. 


I love this little stamp, which I received from my friend Paola.  Thanks Paola! 
I stamped the image using Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured it using my Copic Markers.


I used Nellies Multi Frames Scalloped Ovals to cut the image and then threaded the blue ribbon through the holes and tied it in a bow.  The paper and card are from my stash.


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafts and Me - Use Ribbon
One Stitch at a Time - New Baby
Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge - Use Dies or Punches and Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs


10 comments:

Pat N. said...

That is soooo precious! Love it!-Pat N.

Crystal said...

AWWWWWW HOW SWEET Penni, SOOO LOVE this darling image and your ribbon treatment is wonderful!

scrapperjulia said...

This is so sweet! Cute baby card! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful and love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Julye said...

Love how you threaded the ribbon and what a fab neat bow too, thanks for sharing with us all here at OSAAT and good luck.

Jeni said...

So precious Penny! Love the ribbon woven aroung the image. ~jeni :)

Sue said...

Hi Penni
an adorable card, lovely image & colouring, pretty papers & design, luv the ribbon detail, sue,x

Stressed Stamper said...

Loving that threading - gonna try one of those - great card hun - have a nice weekend
Sarah

Sarah said...

This is so sweet, I love that you threaded the blue ribbon! Great card, thanks so much for playing with us this week at OSAAT. '
Hugs
Sarah

Diamond Doll said...

Awww what a cutie i love it! Thanx for joining us at Crafts and me this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-: