Tuesday 28 June 2011

Amber Ink Project No 2

  
Hi

For my second Amber Ink Project I decided to keep things simple.


 The image is from the Hope, Popcorn and Wine Digi Set. 

I love the Digi Sets from Amber Ink, this set has a total of 22 Digi Stamps - Yes I did say 22 !!!  I only used one of the images to make this card, but I could have added all sorts of little bits and bobs, from Chocolate to Wine Bottles and Sentiments too.     

Here's a close up of the image.  Of course, I coloured it using my Copic Markers.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the wine glass.  


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenge: 





RECIPE:

Image: From Hope, Popcorn & Wine Digi Set by Amber Ink
Card: From my stash
Tools: Nesties Mega Deckled Rectangles, Stampin' Up Corner Rounder Punch, Paper Trimmer
Ribbon & Gems: From my stash


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

3 comments:

CraftyC said...

Fabulous card Penni, so modern!
Clairexx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Penni this is a super card love the image, colours and the clean and simple style.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Wow what a super cute card!!! Just lovely!!!! Great job!!!!