Thursday 11 August 2011

A bit of Kenny K


Hi

My card today feature a Kenny K stamp called Club Kid.


The image is coloured using my PrismaColor Pencils, they don't see the light of day very much !!!
Here's a close-up:



I kept this card nice and simple, using some papers  and card from my stash, a stamp from the Friendship Ticket Stamp Set from Whimsy Stamps cut with the matching die.  The ribbon and mini paperclip are from my stash.

I'm entering this card into the challenge over at the Whimsy Inspiration Challenge Blog where the theme is Ribbons and Bows.


Thanks for stopping by.

Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X
 

6 comments:

cebelica said...

This is lovely. I like the DP you used.

Sue said...

Hi Penni
a fabulous card, awesome colouring, lovely papers & design, sue,x

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Penni, youve coloured her beautifully and matched them with the card dps. hugs Shirleyxx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Cute card - this is one of my fav images and I love the soft colouring you did.
Caroline xxx

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Penni love the colours and the gorgeous design.
Thank you for joining in our first challenge over at Whimsy Inspiration.
Hugs Linda

Linda said...

Such a beautiful card.. Love the colors.. Hugs, Linda