Wednesday 17 August 2011

The Paper Shelter - 1-2-3 It's A Recipe!!!

 
Hi

For this week's challenge over at The Paper Shelter Blog we have a Recipe for you -

1 Embellishment
2 Images
3 Papers

Here's my card.


You may have noticed that I haven't actually done any colouring on this card.  When you buy an image from The Paper Shelter, not only to you get your image in standard black and white line art, but you also get an image in pre-coloured format too - How fabulous is that !!!

The images I've used are called Yummy and The Final Touch.
Here's a close up of the image, you will see that it did enhance the pre-coloured image by addiing some Spica Glitter Pens to the Ice Cream and the Cherries - or at least I hope you can, Spica Glitter isn't easy to photograph well LOL!!!


I'm entering this card into this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge where the theme is Food & Drink.

As always, there's a fabulous prize on offer to this week's winner.


So, hop on over to The Paper Shelter Blog and join in with our challenge.  I can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Penni
X

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

jolie carte bravo isabelle

Nannieflash said...

Hi Penni, your card makes me feel rather hungry and my mouth is watering, stunning card and your colouring is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Veronica Atanacio said...

Hi Penni. I love everything about this card! Absolutely beautiful.

Veronica

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Penni, I love those images :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Jeni said...

Great card Penni! Love the design and yummy DP. ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card,very cute images
Hugs Julie P

Christine said...

Such a wonderful card! What a neat thing to have both a colored version and a blank image. Great for those quick cards.

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
xoxo, Christine

Tracey Manderson said...

Great card Penni!love what you have done with the images, and the papers are fantastic!
Hugs
Tracey