Sunday 25 September 2011

EBWCB - September Challenge

 
Hi

It's time for another challengle over at Elisabeth Bells' World Challenge Blog.
This month our theme is Fall / Autumn.

Here's my card:


I used I Love You This Much - a fabulous digi image available from Elisabeth Bell Designs.  I coloured the image using my Copic Markers.  Here's a close-up:


The papers, card, pearls and twine are all from my stash and I used a free leaf stamp which came with my Craft Stamper Magazine for the leaves - I simply stamped it onto different coloured card and cut them out.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Really Reasonable Ribbon - Autumn
Paper Play - Autumn Leaves
Crafty Catz - Autumn
4 Crafty Chicks - Celebrating Fall
Digital Tuesday - People Images
Southern Girl - Anything Goes


I hope you can join us in our challenge this month - hop on over to the Elisabeth Bells' World Challenge Blog and see what the rest of our fabulous Design Team have created, I'm sure you'll find lots of inspiration.  You can use any image designed by Elisabeth Bell, so you have plenty to choose from.  I can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Penni
X

7 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Penni, Your card is so sweet, what a lovely image and those leaves are just right. Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Jacee said...

Super card Penni, lovely coloura and a really nice image, great!
Hugs Jacee

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Penni this is simply gorgeous, what wonderful colours and design that image is beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Penni.
luv
Debby

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Penni
A gorgeous card love the beautiful image thakyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Leanne said...

Love this card, you've done amazing work. Thanks for playing our Fall Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Tamie said...

Beautiful card and oh do I ever love, love the leaves you used and the yummy colors. Thanks so much for sharing your cards with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.