Monday 19 September 2011

Paper Creations Ink Challenge #9

 
Hi

Guess who's Guest Designer for Challenge #9 over at Paper Creations Ink?   Yeah it's me !!!!

This week's challenge is Buttons and Bows - I've used an image from DtsArt called Puppy Love - Lara and Pup.

Here's my card:



I coloured the image using my Copic Markers, here's a close-up:





RECIPE:


Image: Puppy Love from DtsArt
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers & Card: From my stash
Embellishments: Buttons, Baker's Twine, Seam Binding, Metal Flower, Brad and Charm all from my stash.

So hop on over to Paper Creations Ink and join in with the challenge, I'm looking forward to seeing your creations.

Hugs
Penni
X

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card.
luv
debby

DtsArt said...

This absolutely beautiful. I love what you have done with Lara and Pup! If you haven't had enough of DtsArt Digi Stamps you should consider being our guest!

Arts by Sara said...

Oh Penni... I love your card! And your coloring is absolutely wonderful! I really love the charm that you added to this creation! Thank You so much for being a part of our GDT at Paper Creations Ink!! Have a wonderful week! Happy Creating! Sara

Miranda said...

Hi Penni, gorgeous card again(as ever I would say), very very pretty
it's great to have you as our GDT this challenge
hugs
Miranda
PCI DT

Mary J said...

Oh Penni - I am so glad I found your blog - WOW! You are so talented and just admire your amazing colouring!