Wednesday 26 October 2011

Pati's Kisses - Digi Bell DT Post

Hi

For my Digi Bells DT Post today I chose to use Pati's Kisses - I love this cute little image.


I coloured the image using my Copic Markers:
Here's a close-up:


RECIPE:

Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers & Card: Stampin' Up 
Tools: Nesties Small, Large and Scalloped Rectangles with Sizzix Big Shot.  Paper Trimmer.  Martha Stewart Frond Punch
Embellishments: Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Button, Twine, Pearls, Ribbon and Ribbon Slider all from my stash.


I'm entering this card into the following challenge: 

Make It Monday - Anything Goes

If you're interested in becoming a Guest Designer for the Digi Bells, we are currently have a Guest DT Call - You can find all the details HERE

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

1 comment:

Mary J said...

Really sweet andpbeautiful Penni! Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!

Mary J xxx