Tuesday 1 November 2011

Copica

 
Hi

Today I've made a card using this gorgeous Digi image from Saturated Canary called Copica.  Isn't she great?!!


Of course, I coloured her using my Copic Markers!!!
Here's a close-up:


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Saturated Canary - As Easy As 1 - 2 - 3
The Ribbon Carousel - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge - No Sentiments
Die Cut Dreams - So Charming
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


RECIPE:

Image: Copica Digi from Saturated Canary
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Papers & Card: From my stash
Ribbon, Charm and Button: From my stash



Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

10 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Oh I love it - fabby image not seen it before - beautifully coloured in - papers go sooooo well with it - brilliant
Sarah x

Laura Davis said...

This is darling!
Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!
Hugs
Laura

Diny Sprakel said...

Hi Penni, she is lovely. She lies more than a weekmon my desk to be colored. I love this card, nice coloring with our Copics. Greetz Diny

Christine L said...

Fabulous card... I love that image, and your colouring and layout. And of course, I love that heart charm!

Thanks for joining in the challenge at Die Cut Dreams.. and good luck..
Hugs
Christine x

Rene said...

This is awesome! Love that image! Your layout is great!
Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember to win this week's fabulous prize, just comment on another entry and mention you saw it on MIM! The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
Rene :D

Jacee said...

Fabulous Penni, Love the image and its beautifully coloured.
Hugs Jacee

Danielle Daws said...

Absolutely beautiful - I love your colouring! Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel.

Laurel said...

What a fabulous creation! Thanks for playing at RCC.

Dragonlady said...

Great card, love the layout and image. Thank you for playing at Die Cut Dreams.

Hugs Ali x

Tanya R. said...

Great card. The paper and coloring combo is amazing. Stopped in from MIM. TFS.