Tuesday 24 April 2012

Beautiful Belle

Hi


For my Copic Marker Europe DT Card this time, I've been playing with Digi images again.   I love to make larger cards (usually 8" x 8") and so having the freedom to make my image whatever size I need is fabulous.  I also love colouring larger images with my Copic Markers.   The image I used this time is called Belle and is from Saturated Canary.


Here's a close-up of the coloured image


Copics Used:


Skin: E000, E00, E21
Lips: V05
Hair: E41, E43, E44, E47
Eyes: B12
Jeans: B60, B63, B66
Top: BV0000, BV000, BV01, BV02, V01, V04, V05
Shoes: C00, C2, C4
Bag: V01, V05
Phone: N1, N3, N5, N7


Other items used on this project are: 

Papers and Card: From my Stash
Sentiment Stamp: Indigo Blu
Ribbon: From my stash
Buttons: From Stampin' Up


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Love to Create Challenge - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - All Buttoned Up

Please stop by the Copic Marker Europe Blog.  We have lots of hints and tips on using and storing your Copic Markers, as well as a monthly challenge where you can win some markers to expand your collection.

Thanks for visiting our blog today.  I hope you like my card.

Hugs
Penni
X

8 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card love the image and papers :)
Hugzz Val xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is lovely! Thank you for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

Ann-Marie said...

Wow this is gorgeous, beautiful colouring and the hair is amazing. Had a good nosey at your blog lots of inspiration to be had. Many thanks for following me and for your kind comments they mean a lot. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely! I love that image having only recently used her myself :)

Thanks for joining in at TPC this week.

Susan x

Nikki Byrne said...

Brilliant card and fab image :o) Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs

NIKkI DT

Love crafts forever said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
Hugs Nataliya

Karen C said...

Oh this is wonderful! Reminds me of an older version of my youngest! Thanks for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time! Best of luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Karen C (OSAAT DT)
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Crafty and Green said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! We hope you come back and play with us again Really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina