Wednesday 25 April 2012

EBWCB - April / May Challenge

Hi

It's time for another challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's World.  This month our challenge is Spring - so we want to see lots of flowers and spring colours.

Here's my card


I thought this was the perfect image for spring - CLEANING !!!!!!

I coloured the image using my Copic Markers - Here's a close-up:


I'm entering this card into the following challenges: 

Shopping our Stash - Use something that starts with B (I used buttons) 
Tuesday Throwdown - Add some Sparkle (I've added some Stickle Glitter Glue to the flowers)
Belles n Whistles - Spring is in the Air
Elphine House Challenge - Its a Girl Thing


If you hop on over the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog you'll be able to see what the rest of the Design Team have created.  Our challenge lasts for a month, so there's plenty of time for you to join in and you can use any stamp that has been designed by Elisabeth Bell - I'm sure you will be spoilt for choice!!!

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you like my "spring" card!

Hugs
Penni
x


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Isnt she sweet Penni what a lovely card Hugs Elaine

Anonymous said...

Awww...very sweet card! Adorable image, and I love the girly background you created for it. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown -- hope you join us again soon! :-)

paige said...

So happy you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash with your cute and fun card!

Leslie Hanna said...

CLEANING! GAH- MAKE IT STOP! (heh heh) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!