Wednesday 25 April 2012

Midweek Magnolias Challenge #8

Hi

It's time to get your Magnolia Stamps out again and join us for another challenge at Midweek Magnolias.

This week our challenge theme is open, so you can let you creative juices run wild and create whatever you choose so long as you include at least one Magnolia stamp.

I kept this one nice and simple


I used Tilda with Lollipop and coloured her using my Copic Markers.
Here's a close-up


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge - Feminine / Girly
Paper Sundaes - Lets get cute

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you can join us at Midweek Magnolias this week. 

Hugs
Penni
X

4 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Awe! Penni, She is so cute, I love the colour combo and those lush papers.
Hugs
Suzi x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Penni and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Suzanne said...

very vey cute thank you for joining us at paper sundaes

Valchen said...

Wow, I really love your Tilda card! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crazy Challenge Blog!
Hugs,
Valentina