Sunday 20 May 2012

My Copic Marker Journal


Hi

I have seen a few Copic Marker Journals around recently.  This is a fantastic Journal for any Copic Lover and so I decided to make one myself and share it with you today.



Inside the Journal there are different sections.

Copic Marker Inventory - For you to keep a record of the markers you own
Marker Families
Colour Combinations
Custom Colours
Hair & Skin - Where you can stamp your favourite images and record your favourite combinations.

I downloaded my pages from the Copic Munkie Blog.  

All of the pages for the Journal should be printed onto the paper you use when you colour with your markers, to give you a true colour.  


To decorate the front of my Journal I used a Digi Image called Copica from Saturated Canary - a perfect choice I thought!


I used the following markers to colour my image: 

Skin - E000, E00, E21, R20 (cheeks) and R22 (lips)
Eyes - B23
Hair - E32, E25
Jeans - B91, B93
Apron - B91, B93, B95, R22, R24
Other Clothes - YG11, YG13, YG17, RV63, RV66, Y15, Y17, BG10, BG13, BG15
Copic Markers - C2, YG13, R35, G07,Y08,YR07,YG93, E13, RV66, B93, Y15, BG05, RV14


I chose some of my favourite papers to cover the boards I used for my Journal and bound it all together using my Cinch.




I'm sure I will find this Journal to be a useful reference as well as fun to keep up to date.

I'm entering this Journal into the following challenges -

Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times - Keep it Real
Hanna and Friends - Anything but a Card
Colour Me Creative - Anything Goes
Simon Says ... - Clean and Simple

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs
Penni
X

10 comments:

Anne said...

What a fantastic idea Penni! I actually haven't seen any of these before so this is a first for me (but I'm always the last to find out stuff anyway! LOL!).

You use Copics brilliantly anyway, and I love the idea of keeping a book. I have the Bind-it-All but I confess, it hasn't seen daylight for donkeys ages - feeling a want to dust it down now!! Thanks for the inspiration. Have a great Sunday, Lovie! :o) xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous Journal, Penni...great colouring!
xxx Margreet

Elizabeth said...

Thank you for the wonderful inspiration. Your cooring is amazing as always! Hugs, Elizabeth

Jo Nevill said...

Oooh this is so pretty and such a great idea. I love the SC image you have used and your colouring is amazing.

You could enter our challenge over at Simon Says Challenge as the theme is "Clean and Simple". Your journal would be ideal !

Thank's for the inspiration and for sharing.

Hugs,

Jo x

Claire said...

What a gorgeous journal - love the image and floral papers. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Hi Penni
not seen one of these b4, what a great idea, perfect image, awesome colouring as always, sue,x

Stressed Stamper said...

What a good idea - perfect image
Sarah x

Debs said...

What a fabuloius idea and so perfectly put together.
Stunning image.
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Caroljenks said...

What a gorgeous little book - fab idea and I love your decorating of it. That binding is so cool too!

Carol x

suzARTe said...

such a great idea and you have done a perfect job with the colouring and embellishments.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge up asap :)