Thursday 29 November 2012

The Stamp Basket DT Post - Baby Jesus


Hi Everyone

Remember the video tutorial I posted on Monday, well today I have a card to show you using the image I used in my video.

Here's my video, just in case you missed it!



Here's my card.


The stamp I've used is called Baby Jesus by Wild Rose Studios.  Here's a close-up of the finished image


Items used on this card are all available from The Stamp Basket online store

Craftwork Card Blank
Baby Jesus Stamp by Wild Rose Studio
Papers from Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage Pad
Snowflake Die from Spellbinders Snowflake Pendant Set cut in white card and coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Wild Honey
Holly Die - Nellie Snellen Holly Branch cut in Rain Forest Bazzill Cardstock and Parakeet Bazzill Cardstock
Rhinestone


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes



Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Penni.
luv
Debby

PaperDaisies said...

Stunning, stunning, stunning. I just love everything about your card. Hugs Nina

paper fun said...

So sweet. Lovely image and love your holly vine.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous! Love the image, papers, colours you've used. Beautiful x