Thursday 22 November 2012

The Stamp Basket DT Post


Hi

On Monday I posted a Video Tutorial that I made for The Stamp Basket showing how a create a fur effect with Copic Markers.  Today, I want to show you the card I made using the image featured in my video.

If you missed my video on Monday, here it is again -


And here's the card I made -


 I love these Christmas Teddies, they're so cute.  Here's a close up of the coloured image


Items used to create this card:

Craftwork Card Blank
Image - Christmas Teddies by Wild Rose Studio
Papers - From Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage Pad
Snowflake Die - Spellbinders Snowflake Pendant
Red Burlap Twine
Star Button
Pearls
Flowers - From my stash


Thanks for visiting today, hope you like it.

Hugs
Penni
X

1 comment:

Annette said...

I just left a message over at the stamp basket, but wanted to pop over her to say I love your bears Penni. They are so cute with their fluffy fur.
Annette
xx