Thursday 17 January 2013

Cherry Blossom - The Stamp Basket DT Card


Hi

For my Stamp Basket DT Post today, I decided to make a card using a Saturated Canary Stamp called Cherry Blossom.


Isn't she fabulous?  I used my Copic Markers to colour this gorgeous image, here's a close-up:



Items used on this card:

Saturated Canary Stamp - Cherry Blossom
Craftworks Base Card
Papers from MME Lavender 6x6 Paper Pad
Vintage Style Pink Ribbon
Pearls
Memory Box Madera Corner Die
Flowers from my stash


I coloured the die cut with some chalks to match to colours used on my card, and added some pink Cherry Blossom flowers from my stash.


I'm going to enter this card into the challenge over at Saturated Canary.  The theme is Movie Inspiration - my card is inspired by the movie "Memoirs of a Geisha".

Thanks for visiting today, I hope you like my card.

Hugs
Penni
X

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Vicky said...

Sweetie this is gorgeous love the soft colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sue said...

Hi Penni
hope all is well with you, what a gorgeous card, a beautiful image, stunning colour work,lovely papers & embelies, sue,x

Annette said...

She's gorgeous Penni. I love this image. Might have to buy it!! LOL
Annette
xx

Loopylou. said...

ooooh I love it Penni!
its just so gentle and sweet.
Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Jane said...

I love these colours!
Thanks for sharing with us at SC Challenges! x

Bev said...

Wow this is fabulous, thanks for joining us at SC this week x