Thursday 31 January 2013

The Stamp Basket DT Post - Bella with Bouquet


Hi

For my Stamp Basket post today, I've made a card using one of the new Wild Rose Studio Stamps - Bella with Bouquet.


I coloured this image using my Copic Markers, here's a close-up:


Items used on this card are:

Craftwork Base Card
Papers - From Wild Rose Studio Bella Pad
Ribbon - Berisfords Satin Ribbon - Pink Azalea
Stamp - Bella with Bouquet by Wild Rose Studio
Die - Memory Box Pippi Butterfly
Hobby House Clear Rhinestones


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes



Thanks for visiting today.

Hugs
Penni
X

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your adorable card.
luv
Debby

Louise said...

Gorgeous card and such a sweet image
Louise xx

Lisa Carroll said...

Just beautiful, and so precious! Your coloring is perfection. :) Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning sweetie I do love elephants huggles Pops x x x