Saturday 11 May 2013

A Stitch in Time

Hi Everyone

Did you know that there's a DT call open over at Mo's Dream Team?

Well, I thought I'd give it a shot and I've made this card ...


This image is called Fairy Needle and I've used my Copic Markers to colour it.
Here's a close-up



RECIPE:

Image - Fairy Needle
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers and Card - From my stash
Flowers - From Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon - From The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop
Buttons and Gems - From my stash
Feather - Rescued from an Easter Bunny Chocolate Wrapper (I always save little bits and bobs!)
Dies - Tim Holtz Weathered Clock.  Tim Holtz Tiny Tabs and Tags.  Spellbinders Stately Circles
Maya Road Vintage Findings Pearl Centre
Lace and Gems - From my stash


As well as trying out for Mo's Dream Team, I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Colour Me Creative Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Things with Wings


Thanks for stopping by today :o)

Hugs
Penni
X

4 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card!! Such a sweet image and fab design!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Penni this is awesome, love that cutie image also the wonderful earthy colours and embellishments a stunning creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Shannon83k said...

Great cute card! Thanks so much for participating in CMC "Anything Goes" challenge. DT Shannon

Unknown said...

Wow, Penni! This is beautiful! I can see why it's your favorite. Thanks so much for joining us in Mo's Challenge!