Monday 27 May 2013

Saturated Canary Challenge Blog - Guest Post

Hi

This is my second post today!!!!!

I'm guesting over at the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog - How exciting !!

The current challenge is to colour hair that is different.

I've used one of the new stamps called Genie and coloured her using my Copic Markers.


Do you like her hair?

I used the coloured image to create a circle easel card.


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafts 4 Eternity - Get into Shape
Art Impressions Blog - Show us your Bow
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Moving Along with the Times - Embossing



Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you like my Easel Card.

Hugs
Penni
X

6 comments:

Olga said...

This is very nice!Love your coloring! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

debby4000 said...

Love your wonderful sweet card
luv
Debby

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning Penni! Love the hair for sure!! Gorgeous card and such lush colours. Hugs, Wends xxx

Stressed Stamper said...

Love the hair colour - purple rinse takes on a whole new theme
Sarah

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Anonymous said...

Oh wow I love this!

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons and Good Luck!

Hugs,
Karen - DT.xx