Tuesday 20 August 2013

Saturated Canary YouTube Post

Hi

This week it's my turn again to post on the Saturated Canary YouTube Channel.

For this video I decided to show you how to make a Mini Milk Carton.  You can find my video HERE

I used this template, which you can download for free.
  1. With your mouse on the template image, press the LEFT button on your mouse once.  This should open the template image in a new, bigger window.
  2. Now, with your mouse on the new image, press the RIGHT button on your mouse once. A menu will appear.  Choose the “Save Picture As” option and then choose a location on your computer to store it to.
  3. If you now open the image from your computer, you should be able to print it full-size on an A4 sheet.
HINT:
If you print the image on the back of your card in draft mode (to save ink!) you can then follow the score lines without them showing on the outside of your box.

(If you have any problems downloading this template, please email me and I will send it to you.)



I used one of the new Saturated Canary Stamps called Violet Vintage and coloured her using my Copic Markers.  Here's a close up of the coloured image


Copics Used 

Skin - C00, C0, C1, C2 
Lips & Cheeks - R20
Eyes - B23
Hair - C2, C4, C5, C7, C9
Dress & Socks - R20, N0, N1, N2, N3, N5
Shoes - C4, C5, C7, C9

And here's the finished Mini Milk Carton 







I'm going to enter this Mini Milk Carton into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Flower Power
Creative Creations - Bingo (I've used the line Anything but a Card - Image - Ribbon)

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you like my video.

Hugs
Penni
X

8 comments:

Debbie said...

This is beautiful. Thanks for the free template

Lillian M said...

This is so CUTE !
Thank you for sharing :)

Lillian M said...

This is so cute !
Thank You for sharing :)

Marcee Rodgers said...

WOW! I love the colors you chose to color her with. And the box is just gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations♥

Gwen said...

So very pretty! Love the image and the colors! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

Gwen

http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

Kate said...

What a fabulous box! The flowers are a gorgeous touch!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Penni, this tutorial is awesome and I LOVE the lil' milk carton! I've printed it out to have a go today. What a fantastic template and great easy to follow tutorial. Thanks lovely lady, such a fab sweet idea for lil' treats. Hugs, Wends xxx

Vicky said...

An adorable box Penni, thanks so much for the download and your advice

hugs Vicky xx