Tuesday 13 August 2013

Time Travel

Hi

This is the card I made for William's Birthday.


I used Tim Holtz Weathered Clock die and cut the word Travel on my Silhouette to depict "Time Travel".  I set the clock to 11 o'clock as it was William's 11th Birthday !!!

The Dr Who image is a free digi from Mayzy Art.  You can find it HERE.
I coloured the image using my Copic Markers (sorry, but I forgot make a list of what I used!)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Male Room Challenge - Anything Goes
Get Inky Challenge - Ribbons (there is a ribbon in the top right hand corner of my card)
Artistic Inspiration Challenge - Use Die Cuts / Punches
Card for Men Challenge - Heavy Metal, use metal on your card.  I have used a metal brad on the clock.


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you like my card :o)



Hugs
Penni
X

8 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oooh Love it Penni! its fab! I bet william loved it!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is stunning, hugs Pops x

Mojca said...

Oh Penni this is so pretty and I love how you used the pretty clock die. Hugs! MOjca

Cazro said...

Such a winner for boys is this card, fabulous design. Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room. Caz

Louise van Vuren said...

Great design, with the clock and the Dr. I think my boys would love this card. Thanks for joining in with our first ever challenge at The Male Room

Louise xx

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

this card is a must for all dr who fans
thanks for sharing it with us at Cards for men
hugs CAZ

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, love all the detail and colors. Thank you for joining us at artistic this week. Abbie xx

Unknown said...

such a lovely card i bet william was really chuffed

thank you for entering the challenge over at

artistic inspirations blog

luv kerrie DT x