Wednesday 15 January 2014

Scrapper's Delight New Release

Hi Everyone

Its new release time over at Scrapper's Delight.

I've been working with this lovely new digi called Baby Boo Dragon Boy,  He's such a cutie, I loved making this card



I coloured Baby Boo Dragon Boy using the following Copic Markers

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E02
Hair: E31, E35, E37
Eyes: E35
Clothes: B21, B23, B24, B26
Dragon: R27, YG17

Here's a close up - isn't he gorgeous.


I used card and paper from my stash, along with a blue button and some black pearls.

I typed the sentiment on the computer and have attached it to the card using an Action Wobble Spring, if you give it a gentle flick it wobbles :o)

I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Colour Me Creative Challenge - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too Challenge - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes



Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you like my card :0)

Hugs
Penni
X


6 comments:

Angie said...

Cute card & stamp! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

Unknown said...

Penni, what an adorably charming card! Beautifully colored as well! Thanks for playing this week at Simply Create Too!

Vanja said...

Fabulous card!
hugs
Vanja

Angeline Choo said...

This is such a cute card and love the blues.. :)

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

-Angeline DT

Stampers Delights said...

Welcome to the Team Penni <3
Wonderfully coloured, Matted & Layered so sweet.
Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us
love Janice <3

Angelique said...

Sooooo pretty. Beautiful colouring and love the matted layers.

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap
Scrapper's Delights Sponsor Coördinator