Monday 7 April 2014

Easter Baskets (with free Template & Silhouette File)

Hi

William made some some Easter Baskets this weekend, with a little help from me of course!



Hubby drew the template into my Silhouette Designer Edition Software.  I then enlarged it and cut them using my Silhouette Cameo.  We made them up into baskets and then William got to work decorating and filling them.




We made seven altogether and then we wrapped them in cellophane and they are now all ready to donate to the Easter Egg Raffle at work :o)



As well as the Silhouette Cutting File, I also have a PDF Template.  If you would like a copy of either, or both, please EMAIL ME, stating which one you would like.

I am going to enter this project into the following challenge:

Challenges 4 Everybody - April Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you like our Easter Baskets.

Hugs
Penni
X

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look gorgeous

marilynmurphy said...

Hi Penni

The baskets are so cute, can I please get a copy of the silhouette file.

Many thanks

Marilyn

Thedamester said...

Thank you for creating and sharing this lovely file x

Roma said...

Love these baskets ,fab donations,lovely to get your son involved in the decorating,a great family creation x

Jacqueline Estherby said...

Hi, Just love these Easter Baskets ! Great Idea for Easter Raffle Prizes ! Wish I had a Husband who was as clever as yours !

Create With Joy said...

Awesome job Penni and my - William is such a cutie!

Have missed you and the cats. Have you been by to see how Magellan is growing? SO much to catch up on one of these days!

Be well and do share some new cat stories and photos soon! :-)

Sandy said...

Cute little baskets looks like you had great helpers.
Thanks for joining us over at Challenges 4 Everybody
Sandy C4E DT