Friday 15 August 2014

Graph'It Markers Inspiration

Hi Everyone 

I'm so excited to be able to tell you that I have been chosen as one of the new Design Team Members for Graph'It Markers - I am thrilled to part of this talented team and can't wait to show you how fabulous Graph'It Makers are.  

Our current challenge over on the Graph'It Marker Blog is Fluffy Stuff -  so think fur or feathers :o)

I made this card:

 
I used a new image from Polkadoodles featuring Winston (he's so cute!!!) 

Here's a close-up of the coloured image:


Can you see the textured effect on the bears?  To create this I first coloured the bears, then I got a flannel (face cloth) and sprayed it with Mix'It Fluid, I then dabbed this onto the bears to create the textured look of fur.  

Graph'it Markers used: 

Bears - 1210, 1230, 1250, 4120, 4125
Dress, Shoes, Bow Tie, Cumabund - 5110, 5210, 5220, 5240
Scarf & Underdress - 9100, 9102
Suit - 9500, 9502, 9505
Flowers - 5110, 5210, 5220, 5240
Leaves - 8150, 8120
Champagne - 4110


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges :

Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes


So hop on over the the Graph'It blog and see what the rest of our fabulous team have created.  I'm really looking forward to showing you lots of projects using Graph'It Markers, so make sure you keep an eye on my blog :o) and please ask me if there is anything you would like to be show you - I'm always happy to share tips and ideas with you :o)

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs
Penni
X
 

7 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

hey there teamie!!! Great card love the colouring and love the layout! Y x

Jacee said...

Super card Penni, and congrats on the DT palce, good luck.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Penni I like the sweet image and the fab colours
Hugs Linda

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Congrats lovely! Looking forward to seeing your graph it makes. Awesome start with this cutie x

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

what a beautiful card!! beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge, best of luck!!

Unknown said...

Just love this card Penni . A big warm welcome to the GI team ,lovely to have you with us
Hugs Susan xxx

Collette said...

How cute, I love the coloring, colors chosen and the layout ... Beautiful