Tuesday 5 May 2015

Grace

Hi Everyone 

I'm excited to announce that I am one of the new Design Team Members for Jiggery Makery.

Jiggery Makery as Digi images available on Etsy

This image is called Grace, and she is available HERE


To make this card I first printed out the image and then coloured it using my Graph'It Markers
Here's a close up of the coloured image 


Graph'It Markers Used 

Skin - 4120, 4115, 4150, 4145
Eyes - 8140
Hair - ? (If forgot to make a notes of these colours !)
Top - 5240, 5220, 5215
Shorts - 7110, 7115, 7119
Belt and Shoes - 5220, 5215
Hat - 5215, 5220, 7115, 7110



To make this card I used red and blue card from my stash and papers from Graphic 45, I cut them to size and rounded the corners with a punch.  I added a ribbon to the corner of the image and then added a button threaded with Baker's Twine.  I also added a paper doily, three flowers and three adhesive heart gems in ascending sizes.  

I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges 

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you like my card.

Hugs
Penni
X


3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Love card, like your combination of colours.

Unknown said...

Simple but really really well done and great choice of colours. Fantastic!

Jacee said...

Great design Penni
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design